Zydus Lifesciences, The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries.
WALKIN INTERVIEW AT AHMEDABAD- ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LTD. Inviting candidates for our Formulation Manufacturing Plant, Ahmedabad on 27th August 2023 from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 8 Years of experience in operating machines like, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), imprinting, Visual Inspection. Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager- Instrumentation: B.E / B. Tech (Instrumentation) with 6-12 years of experience in scheduling and executing preventive maintenance and break down activities of OSD equipment, installation and upgradation, knowledge in process instruments like RTD, thermos couple, pressure transmitters, level transmitters and flow meters, strong knowledge on HMI / SCADA, communication / server network protocols etc., and should be proficient in programming / commissioning / debugging of PLC.
- Plant Maintenance: ITI / Diploma with 3-12 years of experience in plant maintenance, preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of OSD plant equipment, troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical problems, experience in instrumentation and calibration of OSD plant equipment. Candidates should have knowledge and experience in instruments like sensors, PLC, HML, SCADA, and in calibration activities.
- Utility Maintenance: ITI / Diploma with 3-12 years of experience in HVAC validation / chiller / BMS, installation, Qualification, and Validation of HVAC, AHU. Carry out different tests like air velocity, filter integrity, non-viable particle counter (smoke study), Airflow Direction for classified areas and Equipment Knowledge. Handling all over preventive maintenance of AHU, Condensing units. Responsible for HVAC system and its maintenance.
Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Officer to Sr. Executive: B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 1 to 5 years of experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, assay, content uniformity, organic impurities for release and stability testing of Oral Solid Dosage form & Aerosol/Nasal.
Quality Assurance (IPQA)
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 1 to 4 years of experience of IPQA and manufacturing/packing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Form (Tablets/Capsules/Soft Gelatin Capsules/Pellet Dosage form) Manufacturing facilities.
- Fix Term Employee– 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma who have passed in 2020/2021/2022/2023 with 0 to 6 months experience from manufacturing industry can attend interview. Candidate should carry their original school leaving certificate, Mark sheets, Aadhar Card and copies of all the documents.
For all positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in pharmaceutical company and regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP.
Interested candidates may Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated CVs, Salary Slips and relevant documents as per the schedule.
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: 27th August 2023
- Time: 9 am to 5 pm
- Venue : Zydus Healthcare Ltd. Block 2, 3, 4, 5, Sigma Commerce Zone, Near Iskon Mandir BRTS Bus Stand, Ambli Bopal Road, Ahmedabad – 380015