Cadila Healthcare Limited / Zydus Healthcare Limited (also known as Zydus Cadila) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020. Cadila was founded in 1952 by Ramanbhai Patel (19252001), formerly a lecturer in the L.M. College of Pharmacy, and his business partner Indravadan Modi. It evolved over the next four decades into an established pharmaceutical company.
Walk-in interview at Zydus Healthcare Limited, Daman
Date: 12th February 21 (Saturday)
We are recruiting for Manufacturing & Quality functions for OSD & injectable manufacturing facility located at Daman
Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Zydus Healthcare Limited,
Survey No.49/3, 51/1, 51/2
Ringanwada Village, Daman 396 210
1) Designation : Asst. Technician / Machine Operator
- Department: OSD & Injectable Production
- Education: ITI / D. Pharm / Diploma
- Experience: With 1-5 years of relevant experience in operating production machines like Autoclave, Filling, Vial Sterilization tunnel, Sealing, Capping, Labelling Machine, Compressor, Coating, etc.
2) Designation: Officer
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Department: Injectable Production
- Experience: 1- 3 years of experience in sterile manufacturing activities in an injectable manufacturing plant, should have knowledge of cGMP
3) Designation : Officer / Executive
- Education: BE Electrical
- Department: Engineering
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of work experience in pharmaceutical company, handling of electrical process and utility maintenance, and hands on experience in handling engineering QMS documentations.
4) Designation : Asst. Technician / Machine Operator
- Education: ITI / Diploma (Elec)
- Department: Engineering
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of work experience in pharmaceutical company, handling of electrical process and utility maintenance.
5) Designation: Executive / Sr Executive
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / B. Pharm /M. Pharm
- Department: Quality Control
- Experience: 5- 7 years of experience in reviewing QC instruments like HPLC, UV- Visible Spectrophotometer, dissolution apparatus, GC Chromatography, IR Spectrophotometer, exposure to regulatory audits.
6) Designation: Executive / Sr Executive
- Education: B.Sc / Diploma / B. E (Fire & Safety)
- Department: EHS
- Experience: 6- 7 years of experience in handling all the Environment, Health and Safety related activity independently in a manufacturing plant.
7) Designation: Officer / Executive
- Education: B.Com / B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm
- Department: Warehouse
- Experience: 3- 5 years of relevant, experience of working in pharmaceutical warehouse department, handling, RM & PM Dispensing, and good knowledge of QMS related to warehouse activities.
- Candidates with sound exposure of working in injectable setup, cGMP/GDP knowledge will be preferred
- Interested candidates may walk-in with their updated CV, passport size photo and latest Annual CTC break up details
- All the candidates interested to attend the walk-in are requested to take adequate COVID-19 precautionary measures and present 2nd dose COVID19 vaccination certificate on arrival.
- Those who are unable to attend the walk-in may mail their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Zydus does not hire consultants/agents who promise interviews/jobs for monetary consideration/registration fees. Beware of such fraudulent calls.