Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Undergraduate
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Role: Virtual Customer Service
- Job Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Kolkata)
Time and Venue
Techno India College EM-4, EM Block, Saltlake Sector V, Bidhannagar, near Wipro More. Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
Amazon Captive Mega Walk In Drive Date: 16th May 2023 (Tuesday).
Job Role: Virtual Customer Service (Work from Home).
Walk In Between: 9.30 AM to 11 AM. (Entry Time).
Address: Techno India College EM-4, EM Block, Saltlake Sector V, Bidhannagar, near Wipro More. Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
Compensation: 202000 to 340500 LPA/- (Salary is based on Score/Experience received from Assessment)
Candidates already applied in the last 90 days are not allowed to appear for this interview.
Work Location: Kolkata West Bengal Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Additional Perks and Benefits (on top of base pay range mentioned above).
- Over time and night shift allowance
- Internet allowance – 1250 Per Month
- Sodexo – Zeta meal – 1100 Per Month
- Health Insurance
Please read the complete JD before you apply:
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Candidate pursuing any regular course are not eligible.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts (24*7).
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Iam apply for the job.. Rajeshkanda435@gmail.com