Wipro Kolkata Hiring Pharmacovigilance Group Leader (5 years+ in PV)
If you are looking for career advancement opportunity in PHARMACOVIGILANCE, request you to review the below stated requirement and if it is aligned with your role and expectation kindly share CV to email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only eligible candidates are requested to apply.
- Job Role & Responsibility/Designation: PHARMACOVIGILANCE Group Leader
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, INDIA
- Domain/Vertical: Medical devices and pharma services
- Level/Band: B2
- Pharmacy registration certificate/ Pharma License/ challan is a mandate
Educational Qualification: Registered Pharmacist, M. Pharma/B. Pharma Preferred, Bachelor of Science in Nursing Masters of Science in Nursing (Preferred), Bachelor of Dental Sciences, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Life Sciences academics is a must
Professional Qualification if any: MBA, Certificate/Diploma Course in Clinical Research, PV, Healthcare etc. would be of added advantage
Skills ( Must Have):
- PHARMACOVIGILANCE work experience of more than 5 years at least
- Team Handling Experience (Preferable ~20 FTEs)
- To supervise the team performing case processing and peer review activities.
- Evaluate the performance of the team in terms of productivity as well as the client reverts.
- Reconciliation of the daily case tracker.
- Prepare the monthly business review data for the NCS team.
- Perform random audits of the cases booked in by the team to check the quality.
- Track and analyze the top defects of the team to identify the training needs for the team.
- Lead Team Huddles to ensure that all the client updates are shared with the team on a regular and timely basis.
Thanks and regards
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here