WALK IN INTERVIEW
CorroHealth emerged from the combination of four organizations with a focus on providing a greater breadth of clinical revenue cycle solutions. The joint venture included the purchase of an industry-leading domestic middle revenue cycle group, TrustHCS, a full-service global delivery model in both the US and India, Visionary RCM, emergency documentation technology provider, The T System, and advanced coding solution provider RevCycle+. Additional industry leading organizations joined the organization to round out the CorroHealth offerings. These organizations include Utilization and Case Management leader Versalus Health, AI solution provider TCP Services and Analytics, and autonomous coding solution provider Medical Savant.
Medical Coding – Certified Freshers
- Qualification : B.Pharma,B.Sc
- Experience : Fresher’s
- Designation: Medical Biller / Coder
- Job Location: Noida, Chennai
Time and Venue
- Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes
- Review medical charts under the diagnosis and procedure to ascribe the related CPT and ICD-10.
- Ensure that you assign codes based on coding and customer guidelines.
- Proficient coding of outpatient/Inpatient charts across a variety of specialties with over 97% accuracy and as per the turnaround time.
- Follow up with the payer on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Participates in coding meetings and education conferences to maintain coding skills and accuracy.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here