Walk-In Drive For Quality Control -API Division
Experience: 4 to 7 yrs
Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must undergo training on relevant SOPs prior to execution of activities.
- Must undergo analyst qualification prior to execution of activities.
- Ensuring data integrity and Good laboratory practices in every step and complying to procedures.
- Must have adequate knowledge of handling software such as Empower 3 and Caliber LIMS.
- Executing the Analytical method validation and verification activities as per the plan and schedule.
- Selection of samples/batches for executing the Analytical method validation activities.
- Handling and storage of chromatographic columns, standards, chemicals, and reagents.
- Handling and maintenance of instruments such as HPLC, GC, Balances, etc.
- Handling sample workflow through LIMS module, by assuring the online documentation.
- Handling of laboratory abnormal events through the SOP Laboratory investigation report (LIR).
Walk-in Interview on 26th June from 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM onwards
MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
Unit -II, Sy No: 50 , KardanurV,
Patancheru M ,Sangareddy Dist,
Walk- In Drive for M.Sc Fresher’s Organic Chemistry Fresher’s & Experience – Research & Development Department .in API Division – MSNLPL – Unit -II., Kardanur.
Eligibility Criteria :
Should have MSc Freshers ( Organic Chemistry) and Passed out in 2018, 2019 & 2020 only.
Should have 60% in throughout the Academical Career.
Male Candidate Only
Position : Executive Trainee /Executive
Department : Research & Development – ( R&D – API )
Experience : 0 – 6 Years MSc Fresher’s (Organic Chemistry)
Date of Interview : 26.06.2021 ( Saturday )
Interview Time : 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Venue Details :
MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.,
Unit-II, Kardanur, Patancheru,Sangareddy-502300
Ph No : +91-84581200/1278
Work Location : Unit -II, Kardanur, Patancheru.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here