Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 13485:2015 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in Bio – Pharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Hyderabad. We also have offices located in USA. Innovative, ever motivated Research team and uncompromising manufacturing team in providing quality products are our strength.
We have an immediate requirement for Asst Manager or Dy Manager (Formulation Development (F R&D-OTC Products) for VIRCHOW BIOTECH PVT LTD, Hyderabad, for the below-mentioned position.
Virchow Biotech Hiring for Below:
Department: Formulation Development (F R&D-OTC Products)
Designation: Asst Manager or Dy Manager
No of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: M. Pharma or M. Sc (LiveScience’s)
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Budget: 6 to 12lpa
1. Should have effective communication and presentation skills.
2. should have worked on oral solid dosages, topical formulations ( OTC Products), and solution-based formulations.
3. Should be able to interact with stakeholders (internal and external).
4. Should be able to act as a single point of contact for all product-related queries (OTC Products).
5. Independently design plan, organize, perform, and document scientific experiments and the same needs to be presented to TOP MANGEMENT on weekly basis.
6. Work according to appropriate standards as defined in SOPs, guidelines; lead initiatives to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
7. Report, interpret, review and present scientific/technical results to drive the development of formulation.
8. Write protocols, scientific reports or lab procedures based on templates or SOPs.
9. Good knowledge on compatibility studies, orthogonal techniques, Stress studies of injectable formulations.
10. Ability to work with multidisciplinary project teams and collaborate with colleagues to define and implement screening and characterization strategies according to project timelines.
11. Perform information and literature searches actively participate in knowledge exchange.
12. Actively involved in procurement of active and inactive ingredients, lab consumables and management of laboratory equipment/instrument calibration and qualification
Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-Id.