VASUDHA PHARMA CHEM LIMITED was incorporated, as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 in 1994-95 at Hyderabad in the state of Telangana, India. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Pharma Intermediates for catering to the Global market.
Walk-In Interviews at Vasudha Pharma Chem Ltd
Executive / Sr. Executive – Quality Control (API / Formulation)
Experience: 1-6 yrs
Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge on QC-Wet lab, Instrumental Knowledge on HPLC, GC, UV & IR etc.
- SOP, Spec & STP, Raw data work sheets, Protocol & Reports preparation.
- Handling of Change controls.
- Stability, Newtronic Stability Chamber maintenance & ICDAS software knowledge.
- Walk in Chambers, ICH Q1 Guidelines etc.
- Should have handled Shimadzu HPLC Systems with Lab Solutions Software Ver.6.8 or higher.
- Well versed in Calibrations.
- Should have handled Gas Chromatography and Residual solvents by GC-HS test, Well verse in Calibrations.
- Should have handled instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, Potentiometer, KF, Polarimeter etc.
- Should be experienced in Analytical Validations.
- Should have knowledge on LC-MS, GC-MS.
- Sound knowledge and / or hands-on experience with various standard analytical techniques like titrimetry, UV-VIS, FTIR, GC, GCHS, and HPLC.
- Dissolution Operations.
- Water Analysis.
- TOC Analysis Operations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Male Candidates with M.Sc. Organic or Analytical chemistry / M.Pharmacy qualification, Experience in API / Formulation with pharma background will be preferred.
Date: 4th April, 2021
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Unit – 4, Plot No.1,
Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City,
Beside APIIC Administrative Office,
Contact: 9391770477, 7799928131, 9553222293