V S International (VSI) is a manufacturer with a global presence in several fast-growing & emerging markets. Our products are manufactured in our EU-GMP certified facility located in India. The said facility has also been audited and certified by regulatory authorities from various countries. We are also manufacturers and Exporters of Laboratory equipment, Hospital & Lab Furniture, Medical Electronics & Hospital Consumables. We have a comprehensive product portfolio in Cardiology, Neuropsychiatry, Diabetology, Anti-Infective, Endocrinology & Gastroenterology having strong scientific, and technical capabilities and manufacturing expertise across therapeutic categories. VSI is led by a strong combination of entrepreneurs with 35+ years of experience; supported by an experienced team of professionals.
Also Read: INTAS Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interview on 18th Aug’ 2023 for Multiple Positions – B.Sc, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, M.Pharm, ITI Candidates..
- RM/PM ordering (PRQ) as per the plan
- FTO (Sales Order) preparation from customer order copy
- Ensure all RM / PM is available as per plan/forecast
- Ensure the serviceability of the order as per monthly commitments
- Ensure the smooth scheduling of the manufacturing and packing process
- Monitoring timely delivery of materials and timely dispatches
- Coordination with CCFTs for smooth functioning and completion of the monthly targets, Addressing the variance reasons to minimize the same
- Monthly plan finalization and tracking
- Monthly revenue targets and tracking of the same
- WIP Monitoring
- Plan Vs Actual Variance with reason to be generated to improvise the delivery
- Ensure the serviceability of the third-party order as per monthly commitments
- Monitoring timely delivery of third-party dispatches.
- Coordination with the Third-party coordinator for smooth functioning and completion of all open orders on time.
Coordination with other departments
- Coordination with all the CFTs to smoothly complete the monthly plan and new projects.
- Visiting Plant on a weekly basis & generating report
- Third-party coordination
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Preparation of weekly revenue generation
To check the material availability as per plan
To confirm the releases of RM / PM / FG.
To confirm the manufacturing plan as per requirement.
To confirm the packing plan as per requirement.
To take the inputs on Artwork approvals.
To confirm the R&D batches plan for planning.
To check the new requirements/orders.
To check and coordinate the third-party order tracking and supply
Preferred candidate profile
-Candidate from Pharma OSD Formulation exposure may only apply
– Male candidate preferred
– Good knowledge of pharma process from manufacturing to packing
– Knowledge of GMP requirements
– Good knowledge on production planning and scheduling
– Good communication skill
– Good in Excel sheets and report preparation
– SAP / ERP knowledge is must
Perks and benefits
As per Candidature
Interested candidates may apply on : email@example.com
Notice period –