Meyer Organics is hiring For E-Commerce Manager.We think harder to make healthcare simple Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at email@example.com
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Meyer Organics
- Location : Thane
- Post Name: E-Commerce Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 7 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:₹ 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Starting our own E-commerce and responsible for all E-Commerce operation.
- Develop strong understanding of consumer, competitive and brand health.
- Maintains updated knowledge of consumer behavior, products, competitive position and related market trends and drivers.
- Support in developing & tracking marketing campaigns (All ATL medias) to drive acquisition through awareness, strategic associations, and performance to achieve desired KPIs (Print/ Radio/ Outdoor). Should have handled conceptualization, development of TV /Content video
- Supports HOD in communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies (copy strategy, positioning, and communication strategy) with all information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisement
- Help HOD in verifying the effectiveness of media planning and other marketing initiatives by means of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Supervises the commercials and advertisements production to ensure objective achievement (target groups, product image, etc.)
- Coordinates with the Business Partner of Prescription Business Sales team on marketing program execution and tracking it for execution (per session, monthly, etc. Brand Identity development exercise
- Support in efficient execution of New brand / Product launch with identifying unique customer insights, development of end to end programs, campaigns and efficiently executions to achieve desired KPIs
- Development of various collaterals with agency, vendors, cross team for efficient execution of brand transition
- Phase wise roll out at stores planning, day to day execution
- Support in development of loyalty programs by liaisoning with E-Commerce team, cross functional team on data requirement & customer segmentation, Product propositions, Partnership & commercials, User journeys and Strategy
- Getting communication support developed and assess the loyalty program through market research, customer journey mapping & target to find gaps
- Recommend initiatives in program; UX & marketing as per crafted user personas
- Identifying various opportunity areas to drive trust in generic, its contribution and developing program to drive each of the generic category
How to Apply: share resume at email@example.com