Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited (Formerly known as Unison Pharmaceuticals) was established in 1981 with a vision of providing quality and most affordable medicines across the nation. With more than 4 decades of medical service to the society, Unison is today one of the fastest growing company in Gujarat State. In addition to this, the company is ranked 82 among top companies of India (Rupee wise sales) MAT March 2020. This makes Unison a distinguished company across the pharma industry.
Unison Pharmaceuticals Walk in
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience : 03-06+years
- Department: Granulation/Compression/Coating/Packing / Production
- Role: Sr. Officer / Executive
- Job Location: Ahmedabad( Moraiya )
Related Jobs: STYRAX Pharma – Walk-In Interviews on 20th May’ 2023
Unison Pharmaceuticals is urgently seeking a talented Granulation / Compression / Coating / Packing Supervisor and Operator for our Dynamic Production and Packing team. Apply now to become a part of our team of EU GMP approved state-of-the-art manufacturing sites (OSD).
Experience: 3-6 years
Job Role: Granulation/Compression/Coating/Packing Supervisor and Operator – Production and Packing
Designation: FTE / Technician / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive
Location: Moraiya, Ahmedabad.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate process for taking manufacturing batch as per the schedule shared by Production head.
- Environment monitoring of the area and filling log book for Temperature RH and Differential pressure.
- Checking calibration of weighing balance and validity of preventive maintenance.
- Receive material from quarantine area.
- In process check of tablets as per BMR.
- Perform metal detector challenge test.
- Perform IPQC as per frequency in BMR: Uniformity of weight, thickness, hardness, disintegration time and friability.
- Batch reconciliation and yield calculation.
- Ensure return riser filter cleaning and area cleaning.
- Sending compressed tablets in quarantine area and making entry.
- Ensure changeover activities as per SOP.
- Give intimation to QA for IPQC sample and Line clearance after changeover completion
- Ensure adherence to SOP, GMP guidelines, BMR during the compression process
- Perform all document related activities; BMR filling, Log books, Die punch issuance and uses records etc. as per GDP.
- Facilitate all applicable SOP trainings to new technicians and helper joining in the area.
- Perform end-to-end documentations which majorly include; online BMR filling, recording differential pressure, temperature and RH, Balance verification etc.
- During new machine installation, support Engineering, QA and Vendor team for Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ).
- Perform Performance Qualification (PQ) at the time of new machine installation under the guidance of production head.
- Taking validation batches as per the guidance of production head.
Perks & Benefits
- Dynamic work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Free transportation
- Free insurance coverage for self, spouse, and kids
- Range of learning opportunities to help employees grow and thrive
If you are passionate about continuing to work in the pharmaceutical industry and possess the required skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role. Join our team at Unison Pharmaceuticals and take the first step towards a rewarding career.