Unilever is Hiring For Senior Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unilever
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate
- Qualification:Master’s degree in Science, B. Pharm
- Experience: 01+ Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Will review formulations and claims and provide regulatory guidance to ensure full compliance to regulations including mandatory standards.
- Will scan regulations and mandatory BIS standards and identify opportunities to advocate for revisions in laws / standards towards future fit regulations
- Will scan competition claims for potential challenges or take learnings to guide Unilever innovations
- Thoroughly study EU and ASEAN cosmetic regulations and help RA manager build advocacy for cosmetic reforms
- Network with other cluster RA teams and bring regulatory best practices to India
- Artwork approvals for India scope.
- Help drive the Digital RA agenda
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
- Education: Master’s degree in Science, with 2-5 years industrial experience or / B. Pharm with atleast 4 years of industrial experience in Regulatory Affairs or Cosmetics/HC Product Development
- Technical skills: Product technical knowledge, Understanding of Drugs & Cosmetics regulations
- Soft skills: Teamwork, networking, multi-tasking, good communication (oral & written) skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
- Key SOLs: Personal Mastery, Passion for High Performance and Speed & Agility
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.