Unichem Laboratories Ltd is Hiring For Research Executive Process Research and has issued notification to accept Applications.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Executive Process Research as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Location : Goa
- Post Name: Research Executive Process Research
- Qualification: B.Sc / M.Pharm / M.sc
- Experience: 5 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Good exposure to Heterocyclic chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chiral synthesis, Chiral separation, organometallic reactions, Suzuki coupling etc.
- Organic synthesis of Nitrogen, Sulfur and Phosphorous containing compounds.
- Well versed with multi-step organic synthesis in gram scale.
- Experience in synthesizing the Radio- Labelled molecules will be an added advantage.
- Experience in carrying out anhydrous reactions, isolation, Chromatography separation and structural elucidation of organic compounds by latest spectroscopic methods, GS-MS & LC-MS.
- Conduct literature search, Patents search and other chemical database search.Planning and executing synthetic routes for custom synthesis, Medicinal products, API, metabolites, Intermediates, Impurity standards, Deuterated compound, etc
- Expertise in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Cross-Coupling Reactions, Asymmetric Catalysis, Organometalic Chemistry, Synthesis of Transition-Metal Complexes, Multistep Synthesis, Organocatalysis.
- Experience in analysis of compounds by utilizing different characterization techniques such as Multinuclear NMR Spectroscopy, chiral HPLC, GC, FT-IR, Polarimeter, UV-Vis Spectrometer, Fluorescence Spectrometer, Transmission Electron Microscope, LC-MS.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in chiral chemistry including sterio specific reactions, resolutions etc.
- Isolation, Characterization & Synthesis of impurities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.