Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments. Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing.
VIRTUAL / TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW DRIVE | QUALITY (API) | TPL INDRAD
“We are inviting applications for Quality (API)
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Department: Quality Control (API)
Experience : 2 to 8 Years
Qualification : B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
Designation : Technical Assistant / Executive
– Review of analytical data of raw material, intermediates and API’s for all test parameters.
– Should have hands on experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, etc
– Having knowledge of trouble shooting on HPLC & GC.
– Should have exposure in handling OOS/OOT.
Interested candidates may apply on email@example.com with subject line Application for QC (API)
2) Department: Quality Assurance (API)
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
Qualification: B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
Designation: Technical Assistant / Executive
– Having exposure of AQA / QMS activities.
– Review of Lab Incident
– Review of CAPA tracking of QC QMS
– Review of analytical datasheet
– Handling Market complaint, Change control, deviation etc.
– Having exposure of OOS, OOT, etc.
Interested candidates may apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Application for QA (API)
Applicants with experience like USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA would be preferred.
Interested candidates may apply on or before 25th Mar 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be shared their technical interview date and time by HR.
Virtual / Telephonic Interview Schedule : 1st & 2nd Apr 2021