Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hiring Freshers & Experienced for Clinical Research
Role: EXECUTIVE – CLINICAL RESEARCH (CLINICAL TRIALS)
Qualification: M.Pharm (Pharmacology)
Experience: 0-5 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Literature review and compilation of relevant study design and data.
- Constant review of update on regulatory directions given for different study proposals presented during SEC meetings and sharing with team.
- Constant literature reviews to provide updates to team on ongoing and projects in discussion.
- Reviewing the clinical trial documents as protocol, IB, ICF etc.
- Study data monitoring on an ongoing basis.
- Literature review for preparation of medical rationale, justifications and clinical trial waivers.
- Contribute in new product evaluation by preparing rationale, unmet need and proposing possible clinical study design.
- Product evaluation and presentation.
Interested Candidates can send in their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org