Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 27th Feb 2021 for International Marketing Sr. Exec/AM-SEA Marketing.Titan Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: International Marketing Sr. Exec/AM-SEA Marketing
- Qualification: Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 5 to 9 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time And Venue :27 February , 11.00 AM – 4.30 PM Titan Laboratories Pvt Ltd Titan Laboratories PVT. LTD. ,A/01-GF & A/101, Plot NO-120,Anand Bhavan, Spectrum Building,R. B. Mehta Marg,Ghatkopar East, Mumbai-400077, India
- Contact: Shivali Khanna ( 8286001003 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Sales and Business Development, visit to key accounts, participating in Seminars & Exhibitions.
- New product strategy & Launch and exploring opportunities to enhance better marketing ideas. Developing promotional literature and medico marketing solutions like Product monographs, Visual aids etc.
- Held complete accountability for annually & monthly sales and profitability for the assigned specialty actives for Pharma.
- Analyze the market opportunities, new customer mappings, pricing and devised promotional strategies.
- Optimize commercial performance of existing in-market products
- Expertise in driving new business through key accounts and establishing dealer relationships to increase channel revenue
- Budget planning: Budget planning for the Products for the Region. Developing an annual marketing Plan for the years activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Work with team to agree targets by product by client segment, and monitor performance against targets on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Conduct a review of the full set of in-market products and identify / execute opportunities to optimize commercially, e.g. competitive positioning, account management, marketing, pricing / bundling etc.
- Design, plan & communicate the go-to-market approach for pipeline products (incl. pricing, sales strategy segment, marketing, thought leadership) working collaboratively with all relevant teams.