Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. The plant is located in green belt of mahad industrial zone about 180Kms from mumbai. It is strategically located on well connected Mumbai-Goa Highway.Titan is a speciality Pharmaceutical company engaged in developing and manufacturing Sustained and Modified Release Pellets using Innovative Drug Delivery Technologies Utilizing some of best and latest processing machineries like Fluid Bed Processor with inherent built in rotary unit coupled with Top And Bottom Spray arrangement. This is essential to achieve uniformity and efficiency in layering and/ coating process which in turn will ensure in consistent release characteristics. Facility of Extruder & spheronizer is also available for effective pelletizing selectivity depending upon dose requirements of actives.
Opening For Officer To Executive QA – Pharma Industry Only Mahad
- Designation – Officer to Executive
- Education – MSC/BSC/BPHARM/MPHARM
- Location – Mahad
- Line clearance ,
- online review of BMR / BPR ,
- In process checks,
- GMP monitoring
Desired Skills – Vigilant, GMP Knowledge, Experience in IPQA in OSD, Semi solids, Regulated Markets with Eu, MHRA, USFDA approved companies
- Handling of change control ,
- Handling of market complaints / Integration
- Trending of QMS data
- Updating of SOP’S
Desired Skills – Experience in QMS section in regulated market – EU, MDRA, USFDA
Send your updated resumes on – firstname.lastname@example.org
CANDIDATES WILLING TO RELOCATE TO MAHAD LOCATION & FROM PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY ONLY
Opening For Assistant Management QA for Mahad location from Pharma Industry Only
Job description :
- Vendor Management
- Audit Compliance
- Self Inspection
- Quality Management Review
- Elemental Impurity RA
- NDMA RA
- Excipients RA
- Technical Agreements Management
Senior Manager- Quality Assurance @ Mahad
Please Note: – SHOULD HAVE WORKED IN REGULATED PLANTS. \PLANTS WITH EU , MHRA , US FDA APPROVALS.
- SHOULD HAVE WORKED FOR US FDA APPROVED COMPANY (MUST)
- Effective implementation and monitoring of Quality Management System.
- Responsible for Authorization of SOPs as per the procedure.
- Responsible for approval of master documents for example Batch manufacturing record, validation and qualification protocols, Site Master File, validation master plan, Product Specification including their revision.
- Responsible for approval of process validation, cleaning validation and qualification protocol and Report and executed validation activities.
- Responsible for release / dispatches of Finished Product as per the SOP.
- Responsible for department and cross functional department training.
- Responsible for review of Quality Manual.
- Approval of the vendor or supplier of the materials as per the SOP.
- Approval and monitoring of contract service providers of GMP related outsourced activities. •
- Responsible for storage, archival and retention of documents and records as per SOP.
- Monitoring of compliance with the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ensuring that a timely and effective communication and escalation process exist to raise quality issues to the management.
- Participation in the Quality Management Reviews of process performance, Product Quality and of the quality management system.
- To ensure timely completion, review and approval of APQR as per the procedure and recommend CAPA if any.
- Responsible for approval of Deviation, Change Control, Market Complaints, OOS, OOT, Product
- Recall, Quality Risk Assessment, Manufacturing Incidents and laboratory incidents as per
- To conduct investigation and Root Cause Analysis to design the CAPA for the failures occurred in the plant.
- To Conduct self-inspection as a lead auditor as per the procedure. Monitor the effective execution of self-inspection and suggest the CAPA to the audit findings.
- Responsible for regulatory and customer audit compliance and verification of CAPA.
- To ensure timely review and revision of SOPs of all the departments and its issuance and retrieval as well maintenance of master SOPs, to ensure effective compliance of SOP management.
- Responsible for audit of manufacturer and supplier of Raw material and packing material as per the vendor approval SOP.
- Responsible for rejection of Raw material, Packing material and finished product as per the SOP.
JOB PROFILE:-GM / DGM / AGM – Quality Assurance
Job location: Mahad, Raigad
Job Description –
- Design of Quality Systems.
- Implementation and monitoring of Quality Systems in Plant.
- Audits (customer audits and regulatory audits) and compliances.
- Investigation of Market complaints.
- Implementation and monitoring of CAPA.
- Deviation and Change Control Management.
- Imparting GMP training to workmen and staff. On the job training to sub-ordinates.
- Ensuring compliances of manufacturing documents (Batch Manufacturing Record and Validation protocols) as per registered dossier of Customer.
- Communication with customer and resolving customer queries.
- Management of operational QA functions – IPQA , Documentation , Validation and Batch Records review sections
- Management of IPQA functions Line clearances, In-process checks, Sampling of semi-finished and finished product and implementation of GMP in manufacturing and packing areas.
- Documentation Control of MFR, Specifications, SOPs, BMRs, BPRs, Quality documents and Validation protocols and records.
- Management and monitoring of validation activities – Process Validation and Equipment Qualification.
- Responsible for Batch Release. Review and approval of batch records.
- Management of Retention samples.
- Development of sub-ordinates.
Area of expertise :-
- Handling – IPQA , Validation , Batch Record Review and Documentation Control section
- Implementation and Monitoring of Quality Systems.
- Documentation Control
- Deviation Control Management
- Change Control Management
- Self Inspections
- Validations – Process Validation , Equipment Qualifications and Hold time Studies
- Market complaint and Batch Failure investigations
- Customer audit and compliances
Urgent Opening For Accounts Executive – Ghatkopar East
Executive – Taxation and Accounts
Taxation role 50 %
(1) Review of Monthly tax filing / compliance of GST / TDS / Filing with respect to completeness,
accuracy and timeliness.
(2) Maintain calendars of on going taxation matter direct / indirect taxation both. Keeping submissions
ready. Weekly review of pending / ongoing matter with action plan to close the same.
(3) Review of GST Credits balance , input credit / utilization related controls / reviews.
(4) Company secretary compliance support / coordination.
(5) Employee taxation form 16 related matter.
Accounting Role 50 %
(1) Accounting Role – On going review of accounting data base. Identifying delays, incompleteness, and
inaccuracy. .. Taking proactive remedial measures to develop correct and complete trial balance.
(2) Review of Bank reconciliation – pending entry in bank reco and resolutions.
(3) Support in finalization of quarterly / half yearly / annual profit and Balance sheet
(4) Support in proactive coordination with auditors
(5) Ledger confirmation / reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
Support – Finalization and closure of annual accounts in coordination with auditors
This position will be a big support in tax compliance and annual account closing.
JOB PROFILE:- Assistant Manager – HR ( Only Male) – Mahad location
Note: Only male well versed with Marathi Language
Job location: Mahad, Raigad
Maintaining Time office Mgt.
Maintaining Salary & Wages admin.
Maintaining all types of leaves record e.g. CL, SL, EL & short leaves.
Handling IR issues.
Handling statutory compliance.
Should have knowledge of labor laws.
Maintaining ESI records, registers & periodical returns and online monthly challan generation.
Maintaining EPF records, registers & periodical returns and online challan generation.
Maintaining employee personal files with all the required documents.
Maintaining all PF/ESI documents for all new joiners.
Preparing Full & Final settlement of resigned employee.
Handling recruitment process as per requirement.
Administering Employee Welfare activities like Parties, birthday celebration and tour planning
Issuance of all kind of HR letters related confirmations/address proof/salary revised/Appreciation letter etc.
Handling disciplinary action due to misbehave, misconduct etc.
Handling Employee Grievances day to day work.
Handling the matters related to Fire & Safety of plant.
Handling the Contract Labour matters at plant level.
Dealing with the work of liaisoning with related to Labour Depart for auditing, inspection or settlement of dispute purpose.
Urgent Opening For Assistant /Dep Manager -Purchase ( Pharma)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Raising PO in ERP system
2. Co-ordination with accounts team for payment of vendor
3. Co-ordination with planning team for shortages
4. Purchase of Raw material
5. Purchase of API & Empty hard Gelatin Capsules
We request you to please visit our companies web site and social media site to
know more about Titan Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Tweets by pvt_titan
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here