Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is Hiring For Communications Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Communications Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Communications Officer
- Qualification: M.sc,B.Sc
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 45,000 (Per Month )
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 20/03/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. The development of media, digital and print content.
2. Update Website and be able to handle at least HTML5, XML levels of website design, development and periodic updation.
3. Coordinate with TISS Technical Team and/or external vendors for Website development at technical levels.
4. Manage development and production timelines, budget and resource allocation and work closely with the programme faculty and administrative teamin planning and completing these tasks and estimating effort required to complete tasks on time
5. Assist in preparation of presentations and documents for internal as well as external communication
6. Periodically checking work completed, identifying effort overruns and communicating it to the team lead.
7. Disseminate information across Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and manage comments on these.
8. Actively create a database of alumni, interested people and reach out to them via social media to inform and promote programme updates and events.
9. Develop of SoPs for the management of soci…
How to Apply :
Apply with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as “Application for Communication Officer, IFRC-TISS” by March 20, 2021.
Click here for notification and Apply