Thermo Fisher Scientific is Hiring For Staff Scientist, Single-Use, Field Applications, APAC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Staff Scientist, Single-Use, Field Applications, APAC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Location :Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Post Name: Staff Scientist, Single-Use, Field Applications, APAC
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering), Masters or PhD degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in Single-Use Technologies, within the Biotech, Biologics, and/or Biopharmaceutical industries in a technical capacity, and ideally served customer-facing/field application roles.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Complement local SUT FAS pre- and post-sales support activities with deep technical expertise
- Support field investigation of SUT product complaints
- Champion Practical Process Improvement (PPI) initiatives, e.g. Gemba
- Ensure Salesforce.com adoption for metrics aligned with SUT BU
- Identify and address regional technical training needs
- Build effective shared technical resources
- Expand field investigation program across APAC
- Contribute to global SME (Subject matter expert) and SPOG (Single point of contact) networks
- Bridge across BUs including Cell Culture/Cell Therapy (CC/CT)
- Develop synergies across internal APAC manufacturing and demo sites
- Organize field team involvements in R&D
- External: Participate in technical conferences and industry body forums
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.