Thermo Fisher Scientific is Hiring in Packaging and has issued notification to accept Applications.Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer, Packaging as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Location :Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Post Name: Officer, Packaging
- Department: Packaging
- Qualification: M. Pharm, / B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manage and perform floor level activities of primary & secondary packaging to complete the packaging jobs within defined timelines and with the desired quality standards.
- Ensure that all the team members are adhering to the defined SOPs and GMP guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain all the records and documents as per SOPs, and ensure the team members follow the same.
- Support the packaging manager in change part development.
- Preparation, review and implementation of SOPs .
- Perform FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, of the equipment and preparation of the document for the same.
- Operate GPMS systems to execute EBR jobs and provide the training to down the line personnel.
- Facing Client , Regulatory and Internal audit
- Ensure that all the machines and equipment’s in packaging area are maintained as per desired standards.
- Operational training of new team members for SOPs and activities to be performed in packaging.
- Handle the team at floor level to manage routine activities, and take help and guidance of manager as needed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.