Therapiva is a leading generic pharmaceutical company backed by a strong and innovative R&D facility and a world-class API manufacturing facility. It has a robust product portfolio spread across various therapeutic areas, capable of handling new, complex and hazardous reactions. Therapiva supplies NCEs, cGMP intermediates and KSMs to global innovators. It is equipped with flexible, versatile and advanced infrastructure, tailored to fit any complex chemistry molecules churning out of Innovators development pipelines.
Walk -In Interview For API Quality control, AQA, QMS, Production @ THERAPIVA PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling instrumentation analysis for raw material, stability samples, in process, intermediates samples and finished products of the instruments UV, GC, and HPLC
- Maintain good laboratory practices.
- Maintain Good Documentation practice.
- Maintain online entries of References /Working standards, Instrumentation practices.
- Maintain related raw data and logbooks.
Experience: 2 to 5yrs
Date: 10th April, 2021
Timing: 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Therapiva Private Limited
Manufacturing Unit 2
Plot No 9/A, IDA, Jeedimetla