Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for GBS Finance Director and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: GBS Finance Director
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 15 – 24 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Enhance business understanding of various countries to centralize and optimize accounting activities
- Full responsibility for the initial set-up and ramp up all accounting activities into the GBS delivery center, ensuring business continuity, high quality standards and improving service levels towards local organizations
- Recruit, manage & develop Accounting employees, ensuring the ongoing development of the team and creation of a high performance environment.
- Intensive change management, tight communication and collaboration with local, regional and global accounting teams, tax and treasury where needed
- Intensive (internal) customer / business stakeholder orientation
- Full responsibility for the standardization, documentation and optimization of all GBS related processes
- Coordination of activities with other GBS and local accounting teams, set up of clear R&Rs and manage interfaces on a running basis and with highly collaborative approach
- Ensuring that Global relationships improve by having frequent meetings with global accounting teams, tax and treasury where needed
- Performing accounting research on new accounting guidelines and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Providing local accountants with guidance on more complex accounting standards (i.e. new group guidelines), SOX guidance etc.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations and coach the team members
- Lead of complex and international ad-hoc projects
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.