Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Associate I and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Qualification: B.pharma,M.pharma,B.Sc,MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Prepare, compile, review and submit high quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with EU legislation and in-house standards.
- Responsibility for MA compliance with both legislation and business needs.
- Ensure approvals are secured within the stipulated timelines for designated projects.
- Maintain registration documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures.
- Provide regulatory support and product information for all internal and external customers, stakeholders and TEVA project teams.
- Prioritise, plan and monitor submissions for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with other Teva departments across Europe and European Agencies regarding proposed and pending submissions.
- Maintain and develop awareness of current/pending regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Fulfilling other allocated department duties and ad-hoc needs at the direction of Senior Regulatory Affairs personnel.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply