TCS A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Walk-in drive Details:
TCS hiring Any Full time Non-Technical Graduate with 9 months to 5 years of work experience for Chat/Email Customer Support Role.
Time And Venue :
23rd September 2023, Saturday,10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
1st Floor, Security Block, Olympus B, 7X6Q+295, Regent St, Hiranandani Estate, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607
Job Description/Skills Required
Excellent communication Skills- Written and Oral, Strong customer advocacy skills. Willingness to work in rotational shifts and night shifts Prior experience in international chat/email process is preferred. Should be able to handle all inbound customer service chat/email.
- Candidates from any graduation stream with 9 months to 5 years of relevant work experience. Full Time Graduation. (B.E, B.sc-IT, B.Tech and MCA are not allowed).
- Should have good communication skills
- Candidates with gaps in education or employment of more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.
Mandatory Requirements (How to generate your EPCN)
EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
· Step 1: Visit https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/
· Step 2: Click to login
· Step 3: Click New user (Register with us)
· Step 4: Select “BPO” in areas of interest and complete the registration. (Fill the details)
· Step 5: Once completed, your TCS no. would be generated which starts from EP2023XXXX.
· Step 6: You will receive the EP number on your personal e-mail ID.
***Please carry any GOVT original ID (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license) for your identity purpose***
It is mandatory to write EP Number & “Sumrita Bhattacharjee” as reference on CV