Takeda Pharmaceutical is Hiring For Officer, Manufacturing Sciences and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue (top 10 following merger with Shire). .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer, Manufacturing Sciences as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer, Manufacturing Sciences
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To assist / perform routine activities in the department specifically pertaining to chemical reactions either independently or under the guidance of the supervisor as applicable e.g.
1. Arranging the set-up for the experiment,
2. Handling of all types of chemicals with proper precautions,
3. Calculating the raw material quantities for an experiment based on the
4. Monitoring and work-up of the reaction,
5. Recording and maintaining the data generated through the experiments etc.
- To carryout performance tests of recovered solvent, KSMs and/or critical raw materials as and when required.
- To carry out calibration of weighing balances.
- To maintain proper house-keeping in the department.
- To coordinate with purchase department to procure Lab reagents and Glassware required and repairing.
- Ensure Environment protection by controlling Air/Water/Soil pollution from department’s activities.
- To assist in departmental activities related to the EHS management system ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.