Stanford Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is a WHO-GMP Certified company engaged into manufacturing & marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulations since more than 2 decades. Having a rich expertise in manufacturing of different profiles of Tablets , such as Sustained Release , Delayed / Extended Release, Enteric Coated, Film Coated etc. along with formulations of Capsules, Dry Syp. , Liquid Orals.
Executive: Production @ HP
- Experience: 2 to 7 yrs
- Openings: 04
- – Responsible for manufacturing and monitoring of batches in Tablet, Capsules, Liquid Oral, Ointment departments.
- – Must have sound knowledge and experience in formulations.
- – Must have experience in granulation and compression.
- – To maintain the GMP, personnel safety and hygienic practices on shop floor.
- – To ensure the online completion of documents.
- – To provide the periodic training based on SOPs to the production personnel and maintain the record of same.
- – To ensure that all breakdowns are immediately reported to QA/ maintenance and tracked till resolved.
- – To ensure that preventive maintenance schedule and calibration schedule is implemented and equipments are offered to maintenance accordingly.
- – To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Engg. and store department for smooth running of production activity.
Interested candidates, please mail your updated CV to email@example.com
Executive QC @ Mehatpur, UNA(HP)
- Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
- Openings: 03
- – Should be having sound knowledge & experience of Analysis of Packing Material.
- – Preparation of Specification and STP.
- – Sampling of Packing Material
- – Knowledge of all equipment and instruments
Interested candidates can share their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the below mentioned details
Total Work Experience :
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Open to relocation to Una, Mehatpur (HP) :
Executive / Sr. Executive – QA -QMS for Mehatpur, H.P.
1. Documentation, QMS Documentation, Validation, qualification, deviation, change control etc
2. MFR/SOP/AMV (analytical Method Validation), ACTD/CTD, Dossier Preparation.
3. Knowledge of COPP.
4. Having a sound knowledge of BMR preparation and filing, FR&D Documentation, PV ETC Monitoring of process validation activity with preparation of protocol and report.
5. Monitoring of cleaning validation activity with preparation of protocol and report.
6. Review the Qualification document of equipment and facility.
7. Review of instrument and equipment calibration.
8. Review and monitoring of Revalidation of process and requalification of equipment/instrument.
Industry Preferred: Pharma company only in pharma formulation of oral and solid.
Executive / Sr. Executive – Formulation R&D in Pharma Formulation @ HP
- Performing Literature and Patent Search for formulation to understand the critical requirements for product development.
- Strong experience in developing solid Oral dosage form and parenteral formulation.
- Attending & Compilation of Stability data and Regulatory Queries.
- Experience with successful technology transfer to plant with clear understanding and documentation of critical parameter.
- Work closely with F&D group leaders and co-ordination with plant and tech transfer group at plant to expedite tech transfer from F&D to plant for manufacturing of exhibit batches. If necessary, provide support for execution of exhibit batches.
- Provide support to F&D group leaders for answering regulatory queries related to technology transfer.
- Work as one point contact for addressing trouble shooting and improvements of developed products.
- Ideal candidate will have hands on experience of development and tech transfer for formulations and should be working in tech transfer department (or process development) of formulations for regulated markets.
- Should have sound knowledge of applicable FDA regulations and documentation practices.