Shilpa Medicare Limited is conducting Walk in drive on 6th Feb 2021 in Senior Executive.Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) started its operations as API manufacturer way back in 1987 at Raichur, Karnataka- India.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Shilpa Medicare Limited
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.sc
- Experience: 02 to 07 years
- No of Vacancies:17
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time And Venue :6th February , 10.30 AM – 5.00 PM Venue: SHILPA MEDICARE LTD, Unit – VII, Plot No: 79, Survey No: 125, IDA Mallapur, Nacharam, Uppal Mandal, Medchal Malkajigiri Dist., Telangana – 500076
- Contact:Prem Kumar Manda ( 9346995933 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Hiring For Senior Executive in Shilpa Medicare Limited!
Reviewer for stability data Vacancies: 2
Job description : The candidate should have 10-12 years experience and exposure on stability guidelines, regulatory knowledge, regulatory audit exposure, QMS and investigation knowledge on OOS & OOT. Knowledge on trends preparation as well as training experience in various regulatory aspects.
Executive/Sr. Executive for stability/regular analysisu Vacancies:10
Job description : The candidate should have 2-7 years experience and exposure on analytical method validations like Assay, Related substances, Dissolution and etc.. The person should have the analysis exposure in diluent compatibility studies. The candidate should have the knowledge on regulatory guidelines, ICH guidelines, audit exposure and QMS.
Officer/Sr. Officer & GLP Team Vacancies:2
Job description : The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in calibration of HPLC, GC, UV and analytical instruments. The candidate should have the knowledge on GLP procedures, working standard management and regulatory guidelines.
Officer/Sr. Officer & Documentation team Vacancies:3
Job description : The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in documentation exposure i.e. test method and Specification preparation as per regulatory requirements. The candidate should have the knowledge/Exposure on LIMS and preparation of work sheet templates.