Saurav Chemicals Ltd is established in the early 90’s SCL offers a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates to its customers worldwide. Saurav Chemicals Limited (a USFDA Approved) API manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is conducting interviews below mentioned departments on Various Dates.
WALK IN INTERVIEW ON 04 – Dec-2021
Vacancies @ Saurav Chemicals Ltd for Multiple Positions (API)
We are looking for young and dynamic personnel from Pharma API background with proven track records, which have exposure to advance/ regulated market operations for API, at Derabassi (P.B.) Near Chandigarh.
We are looking for bright candidates for multiple positions
Share your resume at email@example.com
Departments: Analytical Research Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance & Production
Designation: Officer / Sr. Officer (ARD)
- Qualification: M.sc
- Experience: 2– 5years
1.Knowledge of HPLC
2.Perform routine testing of R&D / PE lab sample as per planning
3.Analytical method development and validation
4.Knowledge of handling and calibrate analytical instruments / equipment’s
Designation: Officer / Sr. Officer (QC)
- Qualification: B.Sc/B Pharma/M.sc
- Experience: 1-4 years
1. To perform HPLC testing of In process / ram material / Intermediates/ Finish products/ Stability sample/ Working standard as per STD.
2. To perform calibration of HPLC, PH meter and Analytical balance as per current SOCP.
3.To perform the analytical method transfer activity as per protocol.
4. Sampling and testing raw material / Intermediates and In process samples as per STP/ SOP.
5. To perform GC, GC -HS and wet lab analysis
Designation: Technician / Operator (Production)
- Qualification: Diploma / B.SC Chemicals
- Experience: 2-4 years
1. Responsible for carry out production activity as per BPCR.
2. Follow SOP.
3. Knowledge of PPF’s
4. To keep the raw material / Packing material to design place for the batches.
Designation: Officer / Sr. Officer (QA)
- Qualification: B.SC / B. Pharma/ M.Pharm/ M.Sc
- Experience: 4-6 yrs
1. Responsible for review of new /revised & Executed Batch production and control records & Equipment cleaning record.
2. Responsible for sampling and distribution of FG & saleable Intermediate batches for analysis.
3.Responsible for monitoring temperature and RH in control sample / retention to dispatch.
4. Responsible for preparing of Annual product review.
5. Responsible for preparing of Annual Product review.
Interview Location: HOTEL GOLDEN LEAF
72, SUDHOWALA, NEAR WOMEN POLYTECHNIC, CHAKRATA ROAD,
Contact – Ms. Anu Verma (9988339860)
Date – 04/Dec/21 (Saturday)
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here