Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring in QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the QC – Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi Healthcare
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: QC – Officer
- Department: QC
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- should have experience in Immunochemical assays (ELISA) and Limes flocculation tests
- Should have knowledge on Operation and handling of weighing balances, magnetic stirrers, microplate spectrophotometer, plate shakers, plate washers, BOD incubators, tabletop centrifuge and water bath.
- Person should have knowledge on GDP and GLP practices
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.