Sai Life Sciences is one of India’s fastest growing Contract Research, Development & Manufacturing Organizations. As a pure-play, full-service CRO-CDMO, we work with over a 100 global innovator pharma and biotech companies to accelerate the discovery, development, and commercialisation of their NCE small molecule programmes. Over the past two decades, Sai Life Sciences has served a diverse set of programmes, consistently delivering value based on its quality and responsiveness. Today, it has over 2000 employees across its facilities in India, UK and USA.
Sai Life Sciences Ltd, We are conducting walk-in interviews in Hyderabad this Saturday, August 19, 2023, for multiple positions in the Process R&D department.
- Qualification: M.Sc / Ph.D Organic Chemistry
- Experience: M. Sc – 2-10 years / Ph.D – 1-3 years of experience in process research
- Job location: Hyderabad
Related Jobs: Episource – Virtual Interviews for Freshers – B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc Life Science Graduates – Trainee Medical Coders
- – Develop process for the synthesis of API & advanced intermediates.
- – Experience in handling process chemistry (especially CRAMS segment)
- – Experience in the design of Chemistry routes & processes for the scale-up of novel raw materials, intermediates and APIs.
- – Knowledge of safety practices in laboratory operations
- – Preferably from CDMO/ CRAMS division – Good communication and interpersonal skills
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
- Date: 15th July, 2023
- Time: 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Interview location: Sai Life Sciences, SLN Terminus, 4th floor, Gachibowli, Miyapur Road, Hyderabad
Related Jobs: Hiring INTERN of B.E / B.Tech / MS / MTech / Ph.D in Data Science / AI & Machine Learning / Computer Science / Pharma, Bio & Cheminformatics Freshers @ Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services