RPG Life Sciences limited is Hiring in QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.RPG Life Sciences (RPGLS) is an Indian pharmaceutical company. Formerly known as Searle (India) Ltd, RPG Life Sciences is part of RPG Enterprises.It has its corporate office in RPG House in Worli, Mumbai..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive – CQA ( Formulation – CMO, Third Party /LL) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: RPG Life Sciences limited
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Executive – CQA ( Formulation – CMO, Third Party /LL)
- Department: QA
- Qualification: M.sc,B.Pharma
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. To compile Monthly report wrt CMO activities and give inputs to Head-Corporate Quality.
2. To support LL Site during Customer/Regulatory Audits.
3. Due diligence audit of existing and new contract manufacturing sites.
4. Periodic quality audits of site as per annual schedule.
5.To assist in verifying randomly the export consignments and batch documents prior to dispatch of product from LL / contract manufacturing site.
6.To review Finished Product Specification, Raw Material Specification, Packing
Material Specification & Method of Analysis of products for P2P products.
7.To prepare and review Quality different LL manufacturing sites.System Formats, SOPs, Specifications, MOAs to
8. To prepare and review Quality agreements for LL and P2P manufacturing sites.
9. To review Quality management documents of LL products manufactured at Contract manufacturing sites by visiting the site.
10. To obtain Technical documents like Manufacturing /Product licenses, GMP Certificates, Stability Data, Finished Product COAs, Process & Analytical Raw Data from existing contract manufacturing sites.
11. To prepare stability protocol for LL contract manufacturing site.
12. Perform routine GMP audit of existing LL/P2P manufacturing site.
13. To prepare record & support to closer/ compliance of market complaints, OOS, Deviation, Investigation reports
14. Coordinate with RA to resolve the query raised by local authorities, customer , Regulatory authorities
15. To review art work for domestic & export market for LL/P2P
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.