Greetings from Pranaya Group
We have an Urgent requirement in Corporate Office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Preference will be given to those who can Join immediately
Position: PPIC & Procurement (SCM) Manager / Sr. Manager
About the responsibilities of the position: Finalization of procurement schedule in coordination with production & stores in compliance with all quality and statutory norms
Reporting to: MD
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / B.Pharm/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. and Diploma in Materials Management and/or Import-Export Management
Desired Experience: Min 12-15 years’ experience in a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing company preferably in Injectable / Parenterals.
Skills Set required/Job Profile: –
Following are some of the duties of the PPIC department of an organization;
- Planning production schedules to ensure a smooth manufacturing process
- Production Costing – Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient / Intermediates / Formulations / Injectables / Parenterals
- Creating and handling manufacturing orders
- Forecasting inventory requirements
- Reviewing sales forecasts and customer demands to understand the product demands in the market
- Scheduling production batches based on raw material level in the inventory and the production time
- Planning the procurement process based on the customer demand forecasting
- Monitoring stores raw materials and in the raw materials in the inventory and items stored in the warehouse
- Monitoring receiving and delivering goods from the warehouse
- Planning production schedules to fulfil orders effectively taking planning time, routing and product quantities into account
- Managing machinery productivity and optimize machine productivity to avoid machine overuse or underuse
- Actively solve issues related to the production process effectively communicating with the marketing department and procurement department
- Analysing and fulfilling capacity and requirements for resources in the production process.
- Monitoring stock levels in raw materials and finished products to ensure a smooth production process
- Providing inventory data to the accounting department.
- Determine sourcing requirements through detailed discussions with relevant stakeholders from the Production, Stores, and plan for procurement of the same
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance with respect to contracted SLAs
- Communicate Purchase vs sales report to the production head on a daily basis
- Participate in building strong professional relationships with vendors to reduce overall material costs, enhance terms of association (credit period, delivery lead times, quantitative discounts, improved quality) and secure long-term interests of the company
- Evaluate supplier audits report on periodically and report deviations from standard operating procedures for corrective action
- Ensure that the departmental SOP are followed across the PPC departmental
- Drive a culture of performance amongst subordinates – set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team.
- Constantly monitor market trends, information and pricing of key raw materials to ensure market competitiveness
- Establish procurement policies related to production schedule and inventory in accordance to the best practices in the industry and internal company policies
- Conduct commercial negotiation with identified vendors/suppliers for major/ critical procurement to ensure the best possible terms of sourcing for the organization
- Prepare RFQ (Request for Quotations), send the same to the potential supplier.
- Coordinate with component development department to understand material requirement for new part development
- Based on the requirement identify the potential pool of suppliers for the new part development
Shortlisted candidates will have initial Telephonic interview. Interested Candidates, please share us your updated resume/profile (with Photo) along with CTC Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org