Piramal is Hiring for Executive-QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-QA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal
- Location : Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Post Name: Executive-QA
- Qualification: B.pharma
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Handling of Market Complaints & related investigation for all drug products manufactured at site.
- Document Submission / Regulatory submission to customer and corporate for regulatory affairs.
- To support in preparation and response to the queries / deficiency letter received by Customer RA /CRA.
- Handling of QMS software’s like Trackwise, ENSUR and SAP.
- Support while regulatory and customer’s audits during audits and while providing compliances. Handling of war room activities (document room) during audits. To be act as a Scribe activity during audits.
- Co-ordination with various departments for collection and handling of documents during the course of audits.
- Prepare and review of Quality Agreements, Audit and Compliance report.
- Preparation and review of various documents like SOP’s, Manual and Policies etc.
- Be a part of various Quality Improvement Projects and their implementation.
- Handling of documentation related to self-inspection and to maintain the same as per site procedure.
- To ensure the EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) related activities to be completed on time and to support EHS activities as per requirement. To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement.
- To attend training session (onsite/ offsite) and provide training to concerned personnel’s.
- Support to site DICO (Data Integrity Compliance Officer) for monitoring and implementation of actions related to Data Integrity awareness at site.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for full details and Apply Online