Piramal is Hiring for Executive QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal
- Location :India-MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
- Post Name: Executive QC
- Qualification: B.Sc- Micro, M.Sc- Micro
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Analysis of Raw Materials & Packaging Materials for Microbiological Examination, Assay and Sterility as per standards.
- Analysis of Finished Product – Microbiological Examination, Sterility Testing, Assay and Bacterial Endotoxin Test as per standards.
- Analysis of All Validation Samples.
- Water Analysis, Environmental Monitoring as per standards.
- Calibration of Instruments
- All other work related to Microbiology.
- Related Documentation as per cGMP requirement.
- Training of new persons as per Procedure
- Entry of data in system.
- Allocates work to workmen and trains them.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.