Piramal Enterprises Ltd is conducting Walk in drive On 6th March 2021 in Production.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises Ltd
- Location :Pithampur, Indore
- Post Name: Production Executive
- Department: Production
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time And Venue : Walkin Interview on 6th March from 9.30 AM onwards
Piramal Enterprises Limited Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
- Ensure no stoppage of operation / machines due to non-availability of man power and any kind of machine breakdown.
- Supervises the line operations and participate in Validation activities as per the protocol.
- Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentations in various records.
- Fills in process parameters & manufacturing documentations.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of Pilot batches in the existing P Block in conformance with cGMP.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of trial/pre exhibit/ exhibit /commercial batches.
- Fills and checks BMR before submission to the superiors.
- Handles minor parametric setting issues in various machines and products.
- Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the concern workmen and supervisor for SOP and cGMP systems.
- Imparts induction activity to all new joining.
- Checks the compressed tablets/coated tablets/filled capsules randomly. If any discrepancy is observed, reports to superiors.
- Monitors and reports the unauthorized movement of workmen from line.
- Takes up the responsibilities of the immediate supervisor for the section in his absence.
- Helps in preparation of SOP.
- Reports on day-to-day basis activities in SAP system. (If SAP user id is available)
- Verifies the balances on daily and monthly basis.
- Participate in machine qualification activities.
- Checks all the calibration tags of equipment’s, instruments and fire extinguisher for their due date time to time.
- Knowledge and involvement in OE & 5S Activities.
- Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
- Any other activity from time to time which his supervisor / company feel appropriate.
- Checking of line clearance during batch change over.