Piramal Enterprises Ltd is conducting Walk in drive On 19th & 20th Feb 2021 in QA,QC.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises Ltd
- Location :Pithampur, Indore
- Post Name: QA Executive/QC Executive
- Department: QA,QC
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time And Venue : 19th February – 20th February from 11.00 AM onwards Piramal Enterprises Limited Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Inspection and testing of process and packing operations recording and reporting of results and act on conformities.
- Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure cGMP on shop floor along with documentation.
- Ensure calibration of IPQA instruments as per calibration planner and maintenance of IPQA equipments.
- Approval of line clearance during product and batch change over.
- Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention till destruction.
- Sampling of finished goods, stability, validation and other samples and documentation.
- Review of quality records in periodical basis.
- Ensure testing & release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP in time.
- Testing and release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP requirement.
- Ensure analysis of stability samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement.
- Facing Internal audits and External Audits and ensure compliance.
- Review and approve all QC document like SOPs, STPs, GTPs etc.
- Control of operating expenses.
- Ensure effective implementation of systems and procedures as per GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other regulatory requirements.
- Carry out OOS / OOT / incident Investigation.
- Managing of control samples.
- To review Pharmacopeia i.e.USP, BP, IP, EP and ensure that the changes proposed are implemented and relevant PHL documents are being updated before the effective date.
- Ensure Data entry and approval in system.
- Set annual performance goals for Team, monitors performance and guide them to attain it.
- On job training as necessary to develop skills and improve productivity.
- Ensure the training to new persons as per procedure.
- Review of laboratory data.
- To ensure calibration & maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Review of work output and pending work.
- Responsible to verify and checking of audit trail functioning of all QC instruments like HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR instrument.