Piramal is Hiring for Sales Executive/Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications. The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Sales Executive/Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Responsible for Primary/Secondary target for the region and growth of business
- Planning of primary and secondary for the month
- Distributor management
- Appointment of new distributor whenever required
- Ensuring primary and secondary sales
- Ensuring maintenance of required level of stocks
- Ensuring fill rate for physical and online retailers
- Receiving correct claims and getting them processed
- Maintain all required records
- Ensuring timely clearance of company outstanding
- Closure of distributor in case required and clearing all outstanding
- Store execution
- TSOs report to SO
- Make journey plan for TSO and ensure adherence to same
- Ensuring stock availability at prominent place for all our products
- Ensuring that all promotion communications are properly done
- Taking paid or non-paid secondary space in the store in best possible place
- Interact with local/regional category persons of all retailers (National/regional/Local)
- Help in getting products available with local retailers
- Coordinate with respective CFA to ensure timely supplies to distributors/direct retailers
- Ensuring sufficient stocks with distributors and retailers in the region
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.