PI Industries (BSE: 523642, NSE: PIIND, ISIN ID: INE603J01030), a 75 years old integrated agri chemicals solution company catering to complex chemistry solutions market in agri and other fine chemicals areas across the world. Over the years, we have leveraged our capabilities and partnerships to provide value-added and innovative agri solutions to millions of farmers and partners in India and across the globe, carving a niche for ourselves built on in-depth R&D expertise, manufacturing prowess, and as a strong believer in technology, we are focusing on Industry 4.0 standards for our manufacturing plants, with strong focus on innovation.
PI Industries Walk in For Following:
- Qualification: B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Chemistry) / Diploma (Chemical) or B.E. & B. Tech in Chemical
- Experience : 03-08+years
- Department: Production
- Role: Supervisor / Executive
- Job Location: Panoli
- No.of Openings: 30
We are conducting a Walk in Interview for the post of Production Supervisor / Executive @ Vadodara on 15th March 2023, Wednesday. Details are as follows:-
Kindly share CV on Astha.firstname.lastname@example.org | Deepanshu.email@example.com
Job Location: PI Industries, Panoli, Gujarat
Qualification: – B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Chemistry) / Diploma (Chemical) or B.E. & B. Tech in Chemical
Experience: Total work: 3 to 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. operational knowledge of YOKOGAVA DCS
2. Production planning, control and executing batches, optimization in the plant.
3. Supervising of batches charging and verification of RM quintets
4. Monitoring and maintaining of the parameter as per SOP
5. Handling Of solvent recovery process.
6. Basic knowledge of process safety standards (MSDS) & general industry standards
7. Distillation Column (Atmospheric & vacuum),
8. Formulation of Final products for dispatch, packaging of the material, final products, at the warehouse.
9. Operating of GLR and SS reactor, Centrifugal pump, piston pump, vacuum pump, Jet Ejector system.
10. Safety Knowledge, Permit
Related Jobs: Dasami Lab Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Production / Quality Control on 11th Mar’ 2023..
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here