Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., a Research Based Organization is a gigantic name in the global market, which offers services to Pharmaceutical industry, Biotechnology industry, API manufacturers, Bulk drug suppliers, clinical CROs, Research institutes and other allied industries.
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR – TRAINEE / EXECUTIVE / SR. EX – QUALITY CONTROL
Roles and Responsibilities
- Applicant should be able to analyze samples on GC, HPLC , ICP and report.
- Maintenance of GLP norms in all respective areas.
- Basic knowledge on cGMP and quality systems
- Able to perform periodical calibration on HPLC / GC and can do regular analysis on the same.
- Ready to work in shifts also.
- Applicant should be able to handle Wet analysis as well in chemical section.
Interview date: – 8th May 2021(Saturday)
Interview Venue :-
Plot No. 225, Industrial Area,
Phase 2, Panchkula.
Interview Timing – 9:30 am to 04:00 pm
Contact Person – Ms. Rachna (Human Resources)
Contact No. – 9216782054