MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk -In Drive For Freshers & Experienced in Pharmacovigilance Department in Formulation Division @ Bollaram
- Department :- Pharmacovigilance Department – Formulation
- Role: Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive
- Section: Pharmacovigilance – Formulations (PSUR/RMP/ / Signal Management/ ICSR Processing)
- Qualification: BDS / B.Pharmacy | M.Pharmacy (Pharmacovigilance / Pharmacology / Regulatory) / MBBS
- Pass out year: Freshers – 2022/2023 Passed out only.
- Experience :- 0 to 6 Years
- Division :- Formulation
- Work Location :- MSN F-I, Bollaram
1. Medical Reviewer- Medical Affairs and Global Pharmacovigilance, Clinical studies as well as PMS-Post marketing safety studies., Individuals in this role are responsible for authoring end to end medical writing (Clinical, pharmacological and toxicological expert reports) activities for supporting regulatory and Clinical processes throughout the world (Regulated and ROW Countries).
2. Medical writer-Global Pharmacovigilance, In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. GCP and ICH guidelines Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge. Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical and/or technical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical and/or technical writing.
3. Medical Reviewer- Medical Affairs and Global Pharmacovigilance, Authoring Clinical expert statements and Non-clinical overview for CTD Modules 2.4 and 2.7 for Marketing Authorization dossiers. Hands in medical review for Pharmacovigilance activities for ICSRs. Hands in medical review for PSURs, PADERs, Signal Management Reports etc. In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. GVP, GCP and ICH guidelines.
Also Read: Lee Pharma Limited – Multiple Openings for Freshers & Experienced in QC / QA / AQA / AR&D / TSD / Microbiology / Warehouse / PPIC / Maintenance / Logistics Departments
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
- Interview Date:- 11/09/2023, Monday
- Interview Time :– 9.00AM TO 2.00 PM
- Venue Details:- MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (Formulation Div I), Plot No:-42,Anrich Industrial Estate, Bollaram Village, Hyderabad, Telangana-502325.
- Contact no. 08458 304951 | 040 30438787
- Also send CV’s for email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring copies of education certificates, recent increment letter, 3 Months pay slips, 6 Months Bank statement, experience certificates, Aadhar card & PAN card.
Also Read: Biological E. Limited – Multiple Openings in Production / QC-Micro / AR&D / FR&D / Microbiology / Engineering / EHS / HR / Pharmacovigilance / Packaging Development / Supply Chain / Instrumentation / Civil / Utility / Boiler / Program Management Departments – Apply Now
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here