Fortis Healthcare Limited is Hiring Supervisor- Pharmacy and has issued notification to accept Applications.Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres. For more information, please visit http://www.fortishealthcare.com.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Fortis Healthcare Limited
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru( Rajaji Nagar )
- Post Name: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
- Qualification: B.pharma
- Experience: 6 – 11 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Stocking of nutrition products and other medications safely and properly and medicines are arranged from outside stores when it is required at emergency when the stock is not available in the inhouse pharmacy
- Overseeing organizational medicine list and medical use
- Review annually medication list for the patient safety and efficacy
- Procurement of medicines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.