Pfizer is Hiring For Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location :India – Chennai
- Post Name: Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn
- Department: Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Experience: 3 to 8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible for the preparation and finalization of high quality Global Regulatory Strategy Documents (GRSD), CTD sections of supplements / variations for Lifecycle Management (LCM) submissions and ensure effective data presentation and quality, by self or under guidance.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of the team to the submission standards, procedures and policies framed by Global Regulatory Affairs.
- Provide regulatory support to the cross functional teams for the assigned products, participates and provides inputs in technical reviews and strategic discussions on regulatory submissions.
- Identify and assess regulatory risks associated with assigned projects and timely communication to the team to quickly mitigate the risks.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the filing strategies are defined and executed, and Board of Health (BoH) requirements are met, ensuring a submission ready dossier.
- Ensure commitments made to health authorities are entered into tracking systems and are tracked to closure.
- Manage continuous improvement of selected processes relating to submissions and selected projects and related activities.
- Maintain the required regulatory databases to ensure compliance.
- Keep abreast of the external regulatory environment, including competitor intelligence, local product and international regulatory and commercial strategies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.