Pfizer is Hiring For DI & Compliance Coordinator and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the DI & Compliance Coordinator as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Post Name: DI & Compliance Coordinator
- Qualification: University bachelor degree in Science, engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Role as Site Quality Compliance Team member with primary focus to ensure that the site is in a steady, ready, and prepared state for Inspection Readiness.
- Maintain Site Master File and update it when required.
- Ensure that GMP standards, as they apply to the individual products and the site, are in compliance with Pfizer and regulatory standards through implementing auditing and walkthroughs procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate systems are in place to meet or exceed the requirements of the company and the regulatory authorities for the quality of the products manufactured on site.
- Follow up with all departments the Compliance Analysis Status of applicable Pfizer Quality Standards.
- Ensure on time responding to audits and audit observations.
- Quality Reviewer and approver for packaging Artwork.
- Facilitate appropriate site-based initiatives to ensure effective roll-out of Data Integrity program elements launched by center.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.