Pfizer is Hiring For Quality Assurance / Quality Control specialist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Assurance / Quality Control specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Quality Assurance / Quality Control specialist
- Qualification: MSC (Any specialization),B.Pharm,M.Pharm
- Experience: 02 to 03 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible to ensure adherence to all quality procedures and material management procedures.
- Review logbooks/electronic log as per the procedures and ensures compliance.
- Ensures that analytical report compliance to relevant specification, standards and site/global procedure.
- Usage decision (Acceptance/ Rejection) of incoming materials, In process, P1, P2 and P3.
- Review of warehouse equipment’s alarm trends and temperature excursions, area temperature excursions review and approval.
- Sampling and review of Non-Testing consumables.
- Handling of incoming material restriction, un-restriction and blocking materials in SAP.
- Conduct walkthroughs at warehouse.
- Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of operations.
- Provides Quality oversight for warehouse activities-Dispensing, Sampling, Material management etc.
- Inspection of material damages.
- Timely closure of AMPS exceptions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.