Pfizer is Hiring For Specialist-Quality Projects and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location :India – Vizag
- Post Name: Specialist-Quality Projects
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Experience: 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ability to assess the processes and identify the scope to simplify the processes to make it easy and complying with cGMP requirements.
- Optimize and simplify the processes all levels of processes and documentation including SOPs, Batch Records etc. across the site.
- Correct and timely delivery of optimized processes and documentation that comply with GMP and GDP requirements.
- Ensure end results are designed to mitigate Human Errors and reinforce Data Reliability.
- End to End project deliverables of the project from scoping of documentation till final approval of the respective documents.
- To understand end user requirements e.g. Shop floor employee requirements to execute the processes.
- Ability to gain insight into the diverse processes in sterile injectable manufacturing and apply this knowledge in the creation of simplified instructions and procedures.
- Ensuring all documentation delivered as part of the project complies with the PHP methodology, and is written documentation and training principles.
- Check and ensure that all instructions and procedures of quality systems are in line with the operational work instructions and procedures.
- Work within the Quality system including usage of Pfizer Document Management system to ensure Quality and Compliance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.