Parexel International India Pvt. Ltd. is Hiring For Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Parexel International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Qualification: M.pharma
- Experience: 5-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Candidate will need to interact with scientists to discuss report requirements and co-ordinate report availability and their own availability to author the non-clinical sections of respective documents in order to meet deadlines for regulatory submission.
- should have a sound working knowledge of the 3 disciplines: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics or toxicology and understand how they interact to support the understanding of the drug product profile
- Candidateshould have experience with the authoring of the non-clinical components of an Investigator’s Brochure/Non-clinical overviews/Written and tabulated summaries to support EU and/or US submissions (or other international markets).
- Have experience with the writing or reviewing of scientific reports and/or publications and pay close attention to detail
Candidate should have experience with new active substances; not limited to generic submissions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.