Parexel is conducting walk-in for Drug Safety Associate roles. They are looking for M-Pharm/BDS freshers. Greetings from Parexel International.
Parexel is looking for Drug Safety Associate (Contract employment)
Scheduled Interview (Face to face not Virtual) with Parexel @ 17th Nov 2021 @ 9:30AM| Drug Safety Associate
Job Location : Chandigarh
Time: 17th Nov 2021 @ 9:30AM
Venue details:-Parexel International (India) Private Limited
Sunny View Estates Pvt. Ltd.,
Co-Developer of M/s. Quarkcity India Pvt. Ltd SEZ,
3rd Floor, A-40A, Industrial Flocal Point, Phase-VIII Extn.
SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab, India –160 059.
- Kindly Ensure you carry a copy of this mail confirmation, Resume, Photo ID Proof, Aarogya Setu App & Pls where mask all time while at the campus.
- Kindly Ensure you have vaccination certificate – at least 1 vaccination certificate if not both Or Report of a RTPCR test conducted within last 72 hrs.
- The Drug Safety Associate I, will provide technical and process-related support to drug safety management (clinical trial and post-marketed) and medical monitoring activities, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) from various sources, Literature search and review, signal detection and management, tracking regulatory information, performing regulatory submissions and supporting preparation of aggregate and other study reports, as well as Medical and Product Dictionary Management activities, where applicable
- Responsible for ICSR compliance and related processes including but not limited to quality review of ICSRs, metrics generation and late case investigation in accordance with International and local regulatory reporting requirements, where applicable
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Client focused approach to work
- Ability to evaluate data and draw conclusions independently
- Computer proficiency, IT skills, the expertise and an ability to work with web-based applications, and familiarity with the Windows Operating system and the MS Office suite (Word/Excel/Power Point)
Knowledge and Experience:
• Related experience in drug safety/ pharmacovigilance is desirable
• Good knowledge of medical terminology
Education: BDS, M.Pharm & Pharm.D
Pls refer to the image below for more details. Thank you
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here