At Parexel, we all share the same goal – to improve the world’s health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special – a deep conviction in what we do. Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we’re committed to making a difference.
Parexel is Hiring
- Position: Medical Writer II
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, BDS, M.Sc, Pharm.D
- Experience: 3years
- Apply Link : https://lnkd.in/dCgiFppN
- Under departmental supervision, the Medical Writer will research, create, edit, and coordinate the production of PBRER/PSUR for submission to regulatory authorities.
- The Medical Writer would serve as the primary client contact.
- The Medical Writer must have minimum 3 years of experience in authoring or supporting PBRER/PSUR
- End-to-end authoring of PBRER/PSUR
- Gather, review, analyze, and evaluate pertinent resources to prepare, develop, and finalize PBRER/PSUR for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Revise PBRER/PSUR drafts based on the review comments from team members to ensure inclusion of all relevant input.
- Author Safety sections for the PBRER/PSUR and perform case level analysis of the retrieved cases
- Follow required standard operating procedures (SOPs), templates, guidelines, regulations, client instructions and other processes, as applicable.
- Perform literature reviews to obtain background information pertaining to the safety topic analysis.
- Ensure that all work is complete and of high quality prior to team distribution or shipment to client.
- Confirm data consistency and integrity across the document.
- Prepare documents for publishing readiness, when applicable.
- Ensure document structure, content, and style adheres to FDA/EMA or other appropriate regulatory guidelines, and comply with departmental, corporate or client SOPs and style guidelines, as applicable.
- Provide suggested alternative content when contributors provide content that does not meet document needs.
- Provide medical editing review of draft and final documents prepared by other writers before internal or external distribution. This includes both copyediting and content review.