Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition..
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, MS / M.Sc, ITI / Diploma
- Experience : 02-07+years
- Department: Production/ Packing / Plant Maintenance
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Role: Process Incharge/Associate/
Related Jobs: Zydus – Walk-In Interviews on 12th & 13th Aug’ 2023 for B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.E, B.Tech, ITI, Diploma Candidates – Production / Injectable / QC / QA / Engineering Departments..
1. Production (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
Process Incharge (B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Pharm./M.Pharm.):
- To ensure the timely documentation of ongoing production and check the batch record on day-to-day basis.
- To carry out manufacturing process.
- To do and ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for production .
- To do and check in-process control parameters of production through designed documents, on daily basis.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks and if any deviation is found, get it corrected immediately and then start the further process.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments. To do ensure that only one material is dispensed at a time, to avoid any mix-ups.
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To do and ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
- To maintain the cleaning and lubrication of machine regularly.
- To ensure the machine is working smoothly and it is performing well.
2. Packing (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
Process Incharge (Diploma/B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Pharm.):
- To check the availability of packing material with proper labels and status.
- To ensure the label, carton does not mix-up in any case.
- To ensure that the packing activity does not start without line clearance.
- To check, verify and destroy the rejection generated during packing and ensure recording of all such material.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure that the machine/s are started within time period & perform challenging test.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from bag packing area.
- To ensure that machines are working smoothly and performing as per standards.
- To supervise the packing activities online at frequent intervals as defined in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
3. Plant Maintenance: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure preferred)
Process Incharge (B.E./B.Tech./M.E. (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation):
- To prepare monthly Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule and communicate the same to concerned Section Manager.
- To do and verify spares received from supplier.
- To do and observe PM activity.
Associate (Diploma/ITI (Fitter/Electrical/ Welder/Instrumentation):
- To operate and maintain Water System equipment.
- To maintain operation logbooks of water system equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- To escort supplier / service provider personnel for maintenance.
- To follow safety precautions during maintenance.
Candidate Profile :-
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Excellent understanding about working area.
- Initiator and Learner.
- Decision making ability.
- Team player and if required, can provide training to other team members.
- Good communication.
The above positions are for experienced candidates and for rotational shifts only. Fresher candidates have to share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here