Departments: Production/ Packing / Plant Maintenance / QA / QC
Production: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- Process Incharge-
- To ensure the timely documentation of ongoing production and check the batch record on day-to-day basis.
- To carry out manufacturing process.
- To do and ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for production .
- To do and check in-process control parameters of production through designed documents, on daily basis.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks and if any deviation is found, get it corrected immediately and then start the further process.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfections of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments.To do ensure that only one material is dispensed at a time, to avoid any mix-ups.
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfections of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To do and ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers
Packing: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- Process Incharge:
- To check the availability of packing material with proper labels and status.
- To ensure the label, carton does not mix-up in any case.
- To ensure that the packing activity does not start without line clearance.
- To check, verify and destroy the rejection generated during packing and ensure recording of all such material.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure that the machine/s are started within time period & perform challenging test.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from bag packing area.
Plant Maintenance: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure preferred)
- Process Incharge:
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.E. (Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation)
- To prepare monthly Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule and communicate the same to concerned Section Manager.
- To do and verify spares received from supplier.
- To do and observe PM activity.
- Qualification: Diploma/ITI (Fitter/Electrical/ Welder)
- To operate and maintain Water System equipment.
- To maintain operation logbooks of water system equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- To escort supplier / service provider personnel for maintenance.
- To follow safety precautions during maintenance.
Quality Assurance:(IPQA/QMS/ Process Validation)
Qualification: B. Pharm./ M.Pharm./M.Sc.
- To execute routine IPQA monitoring like volume check, critical control step verification during manufacturing of the product, sampling and periodic verification activities.
- To execute and review PV protocols .
- To do and ensure implementation of validation, qualification activities
- To record the deviation in process and ensuring the implementation of standard operating procedures in such cases, and documenting it.
Quality Control:(RM/PM, IPPT/FP, Micro, Stability)
Qualification: B.Sc./B. Pharm./ M.Sc.
- To perform and ensure analysis of FP samples.
- To perform and ensure analysis of RM/PM samples.
- To perform and ensure analysis of Micro samples.
Note: It is mandatory to follow the COVID-19 precaution, self-declaration, temperature monitoring and social distancing etc.,
The above positions are for experienced candidates only. Fresher candidates have to share their resumes on email@example.com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here